Thursday, November 20, 2008

And Stay Out!

Some guy once told me,
"The best urinal
Is the urinal in your home."

This quote gave me the chills
It reminded me of the pee shivers
Which by the way
Occur, I presume
Because a stream of heat
Is leaving one's body
Or perhaps
They are due to
A sense of loss, or detachment
Like saying goodbye
To an old friend

I should have known
When he said, "your home"
He meant my home

That was the last time
I talked to that man
This is the last time
I will quote him

It took me about an hour
To kick him out of my bathroom

4 comments:

Drake Brookfield said...

hahahhahaha

The Jake said...

let me paint you a picture...
I'm eating cereal, I start reading this blog, I'm getting the picture and hoping that the guy is using your bathroom, he is using your bathroom, milk and corn pops start shooting out of my nose

Markus Edwards said...

hahaha yessssssssssssss

ineverysunflower said...

hahaha i laughed aloud at this.