Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break

Sorry I was on spring break, which means I'm not allowed to do work. But here is something for you to think about...

To me it's always a good idea to carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, when somebody says, "Hey can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

-Deep thoughts by Jack Handey

We (campus crusade for Christ at Radford) went on a "mission trip" to D.C. for almost a week. It was awesome. Crazy stuff happened. Now i'm back to the "mission trip" of real life, which I guess is similarly different.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha wow that is deep.

I must say though, that pretty much sounds like what almost every person thinks when it comes to serving their fellow man/woman.

Drake Brookfield said...

well said killakell

The Jake said...

Yah, but don't try it with sacks full of money cuz it doesn't work. Trust me.